Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Nine In The Afternoon"- Panic At The Disco

So today I took the first part of my GED test.

I'm pretty sure I haven't written that I dropped out of highschool, well...if not, I just did.

I was really behind credits, and none of the teachers would help me get back on track, and so I just kept swirling down failure's drain. Even if I had passed all my classes this year, I wouldn't have enough to graduate.

I'm smart, it's just....I didn't try, and I'm kind of kicking myself in the ass for it. But what happened in the past happened in the past, and there's nothing I can do to change it. The only thing that I can do is prevent that sort of thing from happening when I go to college.

I take the second part of the test tomorrow. I don't think it'll be that hard, tomorrow's test that is. Today's test was easy, aside from the math portion.

I actually finished an hour early... At, seriously, Nine.

=]

But im brain tired.

*yawn*

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Good luck! Hope the second part has gone swimmingly :)