Thursday, January 31, 2008

"When I Get Home You're So Dead"- Mayday Parade

=D!!!!

Okay, so I took the second part of my G.E.D yesterday, holy crap was it easy. It's not even funny. I can't believe they gave such an easy test for a G.E.D.

We started at 5:30 and the time limit was 9:30, which most people finished at....I got done at 7:25. Alittle over three hours early. O.O

Butttttttttt other then that, this morning I found out one of my best friends had gotten the shit beat out of her.

By her ex-boyfriend.

I am SO mad. I don't think I could express how mad I am right now.

This isn't the first time that this had happened either. He had beat her before, and both times that this had happend, she hadn't done anything about it.

I'm sick of this though. She didn't even tell her mom what had really happened! So I told her that if she doesn't tell her mom that her ex-boyfriend was the one that hit her, then I was going to tell her mom whether she liked it or not.

KSDPI*FY(SDGY()EWTUOIJVLKSJVHPIO*DSY(G*PERSypg98rhtg9p8raht8b9earngrth
ANGRY!!!!!!!

No comments: